The original Parliament Buildings beyond Sappers' Bridge in Ottawa, Ontario c1900. These Parliament Buildings were officially opened on June 6, 1866 and burned down (with the exception of the Library) on February 3, 1916. Construction on our current Parliament Buildings began on July 24, 1916 and were completed on November 11, 1928
- Maple Leaf Forever Stamp: James Naismith
- Postcard size: 10cm x 15cm / 4" x 6"
- Made in Canada